On 26th May, I appeared on the Tracey Lange breakfast show on Smile FM. We talked about keeping romance alive in our relationships by doing small things to show our appreciation for our partners. Listed below are some of my thoughts:
- Make tea/coffee first thing in the morning.
- Send a couple of SMS’s throughout the day to let them know how much you appreciate them.
- Light candles in your home to create ambiance.
- If you are not getting romance from your partner, then gently explain your needs. Then they can at least try with awareness :).
- Pick a flower from your garden and place it in a glass full of fresh water.
- Discover yours and your partners ‘Love Language’.
Remember above all the need for love and appreciation. We all grow into better people when we nurture ourselves and each other.