Let’s be honest … no one could have predicted 2020. As someone who sees life for its positives, I like to think that this year we can get manifesting with information that we have been presented with. Vision Boarding is an incredible tool to get clear on your goals, and put those dreams into action. Many dreams have changed, as the world has changed so dramatically for us all.
To create a spectacular future you first need to know where you are right now. Are you …
– Focused and aligned?
– Living to your fullest potential?
– Looking for more in life & need some direction?
– Open to investing in yourself & your future?
When: 5 June 2021
Time: 11am – 3pm (GMT)
Book here today and confirm your spot!
Explore, imagine, get inspired & consciously create a life you love!
I have been running these workshops for 15 years now. They are lots of fun, incredibly inspiring and there are always many ah ha moments during the workshop!
What you can expect from this Create A Life You Love workshop?
- My step-by-step process that I have created over many years to enable you to get clear on your goals, and learn what is needed to make them a reality
- Feel in control of your life
- Recognise and work through what is holding you back from achieving what you want in life
- Create a stunning vision board representing your hopes and dreams
- Visualisations and processes to really cement the experience
- Feel excited about your future and create a life you love!
- Have fun and take timeout for you
- Livestream over Zoom
What you will need:
- A2/A3 card
- Magazines – images and words that will inspire and motivate you to live your best life
- Photo’s – you, family, friends, potential partners
- Glue stick, scissors and sellotape
- Stickers, washi tape, glitter, ribbon and anything else that you feel creative with.
Watch your world unfold before you in ways you could only have imagined in the past.
Review testimonials from my previous workshops on this page. If this workshop resonates with you, please contact me by clicking on the link on the right.